I will have a look at the code and see why it isn't doing this already.

- Alfred

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David
Anderson
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2005 9:30 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Server Plugins refusing to load

On linux, you can try to use something like strace (you may have to log
the output) to catch where calls are messing up.  But in the end, it
would be very helpful if Valve included some sort of
dlerror()/FormatMessage() output when a plugin fails to load.

      -----David "BAILOPAN" Anderson
      http://www.sourcemod.net/