El lun, 22-08-2005 a las 02:59 -0700, Joshua A. Jacobo escribió:
> Our Fellow Developers,
>
>    On second  thought, I'll be more specific in my questioning. We want
> to author flex sliders (morph targets), that a user can define (through
> a VGUI app) and upload to any server that he/she connects to. The goal
> is to allow players in our MOD actually create custom faces for
> themselves, that other players will see.

If you dont need the ability to let the placer customize his face. You
can generate procedurally from the player name.

That mean different players-name will have a different face. Not a
custom, trough. But that save the need for a 3th server.

A cheap way to have different faces (maybe) its different head skins?

Good luck!.