Hey, cool! I will use it! :-) Sounds great. Exactly what you all wanted.
By the way: I like steam ... no more "where can i get this or that
version" on lans.

Josh Matthews schrieb:

"I don't think Vapour is ever going to become very popular.  Most users
dislike having to run Steam.  They're certainly not going to use a
program that's similar yet not necessary."

Except that it's already quite popular (over 6000 users), and while it's not
necessary, it sure is convenient to be able to get notices that a mod has
been updated and simply click a single button to update your copy!