Do you need it if you /aren't/ compiling shaders?

Adam "amckern" McKern wrote:
"""The Source SDK is compatible with Visual Studio
2005 and Visual C++ Express 2005 (The 2008s compile in
release mode but not debug)"""

You would also need an Edition of the DirectX 9.0c SDK
as well if you want to compile the shaders.

Adam

--- Tom Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm confused about what additional SDKs (

http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Compiler_Choices#Additional_SDKs

)are required for different users. I'm using VCE2008
on Vista and didn't
need to download anything! Who needs what?

--------
Owner Nigredo Studios http://www.nigredostudios.com