The important error is here:

> > > Missing RecvProp for DT_BasePlayer - DT_BasePlayer/m_iFOV
> > > Host_EndGame: CL_ParseClassInfo_EndClasses: CreateDecoders failed.

That's what is causing the issue.  This error means that the server-side
definition of DT_BasePlayer has m_iFOV but the client-side definition
does not.  Do a find in files for DT_BasePlayer and check it.  Did you
add m_iFOV to the server or maybe integrate some code from a different
version of the sdk?  It just needs the matching receive prop in the
client so the networking knows what to do with the data it gets.

Jay