Has anyone had any difficulty convincing antlion worker's spit to work
properly? My workers spit, but the spit globules don't move.

Its a hl2dm mod (OB), and in order to be able to create antlion workers
using CBaseEntity::Create, I minimally overrode the antlion class to create
an antlion worker class, the only diference being that the spawn function
adds the SF_ANTLION_WORKER spawn flag. The worker code itself isn't the
problem though, but the spit code (at least as far as I can tell)

The spit blobs just don't move. The correct velocity parameters are
definately getting passed in, and if read off immediately after the velocity
is correct, but by the next frame its zero. The movetype is right
(MOVETYPE_FLYGRAVITY), and its not VPhysics, so there's no call to
CreateVPhysics, and adding one has no noticable effect. Gravity is
definately applied, and has no effect either, and it is possible to walk
into the blobs and take damage, so the engine isn't simply ignoring them.

If you're looking for it (thanks!), its grenade_spit.cpp / .h, and the files
aren't included in the project by default. (I added them.)
As far as I can see, all the relevant stuff is set up in the same manner as
for a regular grenade, except for the call to CreateVPhysics; and I just
can't see why the damn blobs don't move.

This is unmodified valve code, although I had to manually include it in the
server project.

Note: The sk_antlion_worker_spit_speed convar is definately set, I've used
Msgs to check that the right velocity vector is going in to the call to
SetAbsVelocity!

Has anyone else tried these guys out, with success or otherwise?

Thanks,
Winston