Hi list,

In my mod by default players collide ( hard ) against eachother. For
obvious reasons I want to disable this for teammates and rather have a
soft collision/physics push like in TF2, where you still have the option
to clip through a teammate if you want to, but you do get a slight physics
resistance when you do.

I know this isn't that hard, just wondering if someone had done it before
and could point me in the right direction for the soft push part, I'm not
too at home in Source's physics.

-- Maarten