Hey list,

have been fiddling with trying to get the bool fThrewGrenade from
weapon_frag to grenade_frag using extern bool
but whatever I try I can't seem to get it to work, can't find anything
about externs and searched through the code for examples and it seems it
can be done in a ton of ways but what I'm trying just doesn't work
either I get unresolved external error, or I include weapon_frag.h and
then I get 4 errors in weapon_ar2.h which are rather weird...

so anybody know where to find more information about external variables?