Hey list,

weird issue some testers of my mod have been having, I only got this
like once a long time ago, I also seen it happen several times in the
mod Smashball so I know I'm not the only one who has this bug.

at random times it stops drawing the viewmodels for some players, they
can still use their weapons but simply can't see what they're holding!
After respawn or round changes it sometimes works again, only to
randomly stop drawing viewmodels again.
I've asked them to check the command for drawing viewmodel's but that's
on(I think it's also a cheat so it can't be turned off anyway...)

I looked at the wavelength(which is flooded with spam on the forums...)
and steam forums, no info on it.
Anybody here know what's causing it? If I had any idea what triggers it
then I could track it and hopefully fix it, but it apperently happens
randomly, sometimes when they get flashed, sometimes when they're
throwing a grenade, sometimes when they're simply walking around, the
problem seems so random and there's only like 2 or 3 testers who get it
often, for the rest of us it's a really rare bug.