HLCoders,

I'm making my Sourcemod using Source and Source Base SDK (the Half-Life 2),
and some of those files (ibik.h, and what it needs in order to run, and/or
iavi.h and what it needs it needs to run) seem to be part of Orange Box
SDK.  I'm probably seriously confused, but that's why I'm asking for help.
I cannot find these files that I seem to need to make proper cutscenes.

Any help towards finding them or otherwise acquiring them is much
appreciated.  Thanks!

-Corey