I'm not claiming to agree or disagree, but I'd like to mention that using
proper spelling and grammar would help people take you seriously.  "Iam"
"disapointed" "beleive" "displacment" "isnt" "alogothim" "differnt"
"fundemenal" "woulod" "jsut" "Id" "dont".

It's just difficult to believe that you have a job as a game developer when you
type that way.

-Kohan