They don't need cheats to use this bug.

- voogru.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ted Gribble
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 3:33 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] myg0t skull bug

Hola,
There appears to be some type of exploit that allows the cheater to
change sv_cheats to 1 and use a command to spawn tons of skulls and
other random goodies all over the map. I've heard some other nasty
rumors about this cheat and I really hope this exploit is patched soon
:x. It's apparently on the myg0t site, but I choose not to confirm that.
Possibly the Anti-Cheat of death will be released soon and put a stop to
this rubbish once and for all! hooray!
-Ted "bOoya"