LOL.

Ok...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Clayton Macleod
Sent: 30. mai 2005 12:38
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Force demo playback?

after you've viewed it once, I don't much see the point of even keeping the
file. I don't see what the fuss is about. If someone cheated, ban them, end
of story. No need to worry about it later. Who cares what happened a month
ago, or 6 months, or a year, etc. Soon we'll know if VAC2's any good, and
even if it isn't we all know how to spot cheaters anyways. Protocol updates
don't happen very often, and when they do, oh well. Time marches on.
Pitching a humongous hissy fit about it isn't going to do any good. I don't
know why you guys have so much trouble understanding this, but sometimes
Valve's got to change the protocol to fix something. Who cares if you can't
ban a few cheaters from that week. If they come back at all, they'll
probably just be cheating again and you can ban them this week. It's
definitely not as big a deal as you seem to think it is.

--
Clayton Macleod