This is not a server issue.
You are trying to get better performance on your client.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of m1kest4r
Sent: 31. mai 2005 14:11
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] r_3dsky

dunno jordan, typically i get about 40fps better instantly with it off. im
not sure about you but 40fps more is more than what i need. i dont exactly
spend my time looking at the sky when im playing.

secondly clayton...its not easy to find something when you have NO CLUE what
your looking for. just tell us or we'll probably assume you know nothing and
are being a dickhead. cos right now you are indeed just being a dickhead.