like Alex Spencer just said, and like I originally said, you're only
making ONE config file, and just copying it to a handful of different
names.  He said himself he only needs about 50 or so that won't have
bots, and about 300 or so that will.  Even making 300 or so copies of
one file won't take that long.  And I already spelled out how to
quickly do that.  Capture a bare dir listing to a text file, then you
have your list of copy destinations already.  And simply add a 'copy
bots.cfg ' to the beginning of each line.  Wouldn't take much time at
all.  Heh.  It ain't rocket science.

--
Clayton Macleod
>get ye flask