From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 2:51 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Please add the option customize bans file save
location

how?

Mike Stiehm wrote:
> Also if you run hlstats you can have it unify bans in real time
>

>> Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 17:30:42 -0700> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
hlds@list.valvesoftware.com> Subject: Re: [hlds] Please add the option
customize bans file save location> > Parva doesn't run 1500 servers> > I
run 15 tf2 servers and I already have my own batch file which unifies
all banned_user.cfg> All I have to do is ban someone from one server and
he's automatically banned from the rest of my servers> > Steven Hartland
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> No of course not the 1500 servers on
the machines here are> just a figment of my imagination :P> > Making a
batch file is stupid as it cant solve the problem> if you think it can
please go right ahead and try to create> it but I warn you now you will
be wasting your time.