----- Original Message -----
From: "JDoc0512" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Parva doesn't run 1500 servers
>
>  I run 15 tf2 servers and I already have my own batch file which unifies all
> banned_user.cfg
>  All I have to do is ban someone from one server and he's automatically
> banned from the rest of my servers

This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and the
person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of misdirection, the
recipient is prohibited from using, copying, printing or otherwise
disseminating it or any information contained in it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please
telephone +44 845 868 1337
or return the E.mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]