Ok,

i have found a material hack pack which includes the following "features":
- Colored Player Wallhack  (Red team Has Red player models & Blue Team Has Blue
player models)
- Weapon Wallhack
- Briefcase & Flag Wallhack
- ammokit & mediclekit Wallhack
- colored sentrygun wallhack (Green)
- colored Spawn Turrits wallhack (Green)
- Medic Beams Wallhack
- Teleport Wallhack
- Dispenser Wallhack
- Pipe bombs wallhack
- No Scope

I created a whitelist for all hacked files which can be downloaded here:
http://pfiles.saigns.de/pure_server_whitelist.txt

In my server.cfg I set:
sv_pure 1
sv_consistency 1

I installed the material hack pack on my test system and it doesn't work
anymore ...
All other custom files are running fine.

Andreas

-------- Original-Nachricht --------