I know.

I can *understand* cheats from the perspective of ragers and so forth: at
least there is reasoning behind it. I wont say I have respect (ugh) for
ragers but i *get* them a little more than people who do it to try to be
good.

AH well.

Whiltelist seems to be working ok.. thx again Andreas for the work (I'd
better get back to actual work now :P)

Tom

On 6/13/08, Eric van Beesten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [offtopic]
>
> Really funny to read those comments. There are still "players" that think
> cheating is having skills and think its normal!

Thomas Morton

Lead Developer || Founder
TomNRob Web Services
www.tomnrob.com