From: SakeFox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [hlds] when will these be fixed?
<hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Date: Thursday, July 10, 2008, 2:26 PM

The bugs in the list i have created have all been bugs that have been
reported several times over again and ones that are months old. I had a
forum topic for this,
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=661131 but after
months of bumping and adding more and more to the point where out ran
out of room in the original post, then to watch patch after patch with
non of the issues fixed kind detours someone from wanting to help. I
even mailed it to valve several times without a reply. I could have
understood no reply for a small bug or not, but a page list of them,
something would have been nice.

I will continue on updating this and hope you guys keep sending more
bugs, epically the ones that have been around forever that still have
not been fixed.

@jdoc, I am a server owner, so under your own idea i have a right to use
the mailing list for this and these bug affect the game in negitive ways
and in return affect the servers. I'm not going to make any snyd
comments to start a some issue that isn't there, but feel free to add a
filter to trash this thread on mail client.

Saint K. wrote:
> For your sake, unsubscribe!
>
> The bugs are noticeable for every client, so from my point of view, this
> makes it either a general issue, or a server issue. Either way, both fit
the
> profile to be reported here. We, the server owners, provide the place to
> play at for the clients, so we, the server owners, have all rights to
> complain here on bugs.
>
> So, do your self a favor, be a good lad, visit this link;
>
> And work your magic on the unsubscribe section.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>