it is a shame that this crap called "custom tab" still exists ...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of SakeFox
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 12:31 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: [hlds] valve, some feedback?

Most likely there will be a patch and make some of this more worthless
then it already is, but since its been kinda quite the last few days i
thought what the heck. No its not beating a long lost dead horse...well
maybe a small poke.

A while ago valve made mention about delisting servers that are
bypassing the custom tags. Now i am not wanting to start a huge thing
again on if there should be tags or what not, but i am more wondering on
why valve gave out a kind of idle threat then does nothing with it. You
look on the lists and there are a bunch of servers that are bypassing
it. Is there going to be any actual enforcement here or something else
you guys are just giving up on it?

I would like to hear some feedback from valve about some bug fixes that
i had brought up in the list before. most that have been there since
long long ago that also seem to have been ignored.

Can we get some information on these things?