mp_maxrounds - round means one side, lets say team A is RED, team B is
BLU, one round means time from game start to team switch. mp_maxrounds
means how many times teams have to switch before map ends.
mp_winlimit - how many checkpoints must one of the teams captures before
map ends - I have never seen this on servers.
mp_timelimit - time limited map, say 30 minutes