Same problem here. I can connect fine but noone seems to be joining...> From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com> Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008
12:08:13 -0800> Subject: Re: [hlds] Left 4 Dead dedicated servers> > Can
someone confirm that they are getting no connects on their servers> through the
matchmaking system?> > I can connect to my server through the console, but I'm
not getting anyone> from the matchmaking system to connect and....in the
game...I'm still> getting the error that there are no servers available, do you
want to make> it a LAN?> > I just need confirmation that I'm not the only one
with a seemingly dead and> useless server, at the moment. > > Thanks, > > Aaron
> > -----Original Message-----> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> [mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Brunelle> Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 11:50
AM> To: 'Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list'> Subject: Re: [hlds]
Left 4 Dead dedicated servers> > Actually the difficulty level may be selected
during the match making> process? I haven't tested the client out yet, so I'm
not sure.> > -----Original Message-----> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Brunelle> Sent: Thursday, November
06, 2008 12:48 PM> To: 'Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list'>
Subject: Re: [hlds] Left 4 Dead dedicated servers> > >From the cvarlist.> >
z_difficulty : 0 : , "sv", "rep" : Difficulty of the current game> (Easy,
Normal, Hard, Impossible)> > > -----Original Message-----> From: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of alexhard> Sent: Thursday,
November 06, 2008 12:44 PM> To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list>
Subject: Re: [hlds] Left 4 Dead dedicated servers> > Any idea as to how to set
the difficulty level?> > On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 8:34 PM, Chris Brunelle <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:> > My server is working. Players can connect directly and no
issues so far> > with the game hanging/locking up.> >> >> >> > -----Original
Message-----> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Wolfie -> > Cybernetic> > Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 12:18 PM> > To:
'Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list'> > Subject: Re: [hlds] Left 4
Dead dedicated servers> >> > We were just playing with the same variables after
seeing an error in the> > console on the client while trying to connect.> >> >
The good news is you are right, you are in the server with 3 survivor> bots,> >
the bad news for me seems to be that as soon as you move the game bugs and> >
locks your character.> >> > HLSW works as well as connect ip:port in console.
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian D'Arcy> > Sent: 06 November 2008
19:00> > To: Frank Hotte; Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list> >
Subject: Re: [hlds] Left 4 Dead dedicated servers> >> >
*sv_allow_lobby_connect_only 0* ftw =)> >> > Can connect directly!> >