You know from time to time we all need help. I see no reason to flame valve
though. The dedicated servers are fairly straight forward, there is a lot of
info that can be found in many places about commands etc. All it takes is
your time to go look as opposed to having the answers just handed to ya. If
this is your first server ever I can understand that it seems daunting but
dont be afraid to experiment on the servers, worst case scenario is you
would have to re install but uh its not brain science or rocket surgery.....