I just experience a bug not too long ago while playing on my servers.
Somehow a spy sapped my sentry and no matter how many times I hit my
sentry, I couldn't get the sapper off. I managed to record a video of it
happening with xfire so there's something to go by.

http://www.xfire.com/video/55a1b/ (Sorry, no sound - forgot to enable it
for xfire after reformatting)

If you watch the video, you can see that my sentry acts like it doesn't
have a sapper on it. The first few seconds of the video it's shooting at
and kills a pyro. A few seconds after I die, the sentry is killed by the
sapper, and the spy who put it on there was credited. The person who
sapped my sentry isn't a hacker or wasn't aware of how he did the glitch
(at least he acted like he didn't know how). A quick youtube search
brought me up with these two videos also demonstrating the same glitch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WFVdFR-N_g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KbYmK5BORk