So you're saying because you don't got problems with it. Valve should
keep it?

It's not TF2 and DoD:S that are affected. Even GMod is affected by it
and our achievement system in there works with SteamIDs and uniqueIDs. I
need to program myself an application that changes 26000 text files.
It's just that Valve doesn't do any communication about this. They could
atleast announced it. But no, Valve sucks so much they just do what they
want.

Ywa