The main change is that the STEAM_0: is now STEAM_1:, and STEAM_ID_PENDING
no longer exists (replaced by STEAM_0:0:0 I think). Because this changed and
we have no clue how the UniqueID gets derived, me and Ywa have to convert
all the text files. Nobody saw this coming, and probably shouldn't have
happened in the first place (whoever at Valve got the bright idea to change
the unique identifiers of all players without warning?).

Anyway, it's fixable. Too bad it broke HLstatsX too because that's a pretty
popular plugin.

- Clavus