----- Original Message -----
From: "Jarno Veuger" <h...@mr-green.nl>

> So you're saying because you don't got problems with it. Valve should
> keep it?
>
> It's not TF2 and DoD:S that are affected. Even GMod is affected by it
> and our achievement system in there works with SteamIDs and uniqueIDs. I
> need to program myself an application that changes 26000 text files.
> It's just that Valve doesn't do any communication about this. They could
> atleast announced it. But no, Valve sucks so much they just do what they
> want.

This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and the
person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of misdirection, the
recipient is prohibited from using, copying, printing or otherwise
disseminating it or any information contained in it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please
telephone +44 845 868 1337
or return the E.mail to postmas...@multiplay.co.uk.