From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Dustin Wyatt
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 1:10 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Achievement Farmer Honeypot

I haven't posted on this issue yet, but I just have to chime up.

I think the idea behind the plugin is kinda dumb.

I also think that no one is being forced to use it, and attacking
msleeper for it isn't helpful.  If his idea is so dumb, no one is going
to use his plugin...no need for a bajillion emails about it.