From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Frank
"Dragonsdoom" V
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2009 3:03 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] 2003 or 2008

I hate to sound like a newbie and ask this here, but I can't really find
concise answer in layman's terms to my question.

How much bandwith(in megabytes if possible) would I need for a 16-20
slot
TF2 server and would my residential connection be able to support that
sort
of traffic.

I have a cable connection that gives me about 8000 kb/s downstream and
430
kb/s upstream, what amount of slots would I be able to run with that,
assuming a decent computer to run the dedicated server on?

Thanks for any assistance.

--
-Frank 'Dragonsdoom' V