From: "Jason Ruymen" <jas...@valvesoftware.com>
<hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>; <hlds_li...@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 2:31 AM
Subject: [hlds] Orangebox Dedicated Server files

> Since Team Fortress 2 and Day of Defeat: Source are on a separate Orangebox
> engine depot that is incompatible with MODs, we've
> added a new hldsupdatetool entry to sync to the old files.  So if your
> running a MOD and need to use the old TF 2 engine and
> dedicated server depots, use the game name "orangebox".  There is also an
> entry named "episode1", in case you need to download
> the engine and dedicated server files for an EP1 MOD.
>
> Jason

This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and the
person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of misdirection, the
recipient is prohibited from using, copying, printing or otherwise
disseminating it or any information contained in it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please
telephone +44 845 868 1337
or return the E.mail to postmas...@multiplay.co.uk.