I beleive right now on my game server i'm symlinking the bin and hl2
folder. I also went into tf2 and symlinked out maps, so all the
servers can share that. Also did sounds, materials and some of the
other folders in there.  I'm not running a massive amount of tf2 boxes
right now, but it is working for what I am.

Sent from my iPhone