Was wondering where you went ...

-mauirixxx

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Daniel
Reinhardt
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 12:10 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: [hlds] Good bye and Fair tidings.

All,

I would like to say the help I received while on this list wasn't all
that helpful, and I would like to say thanks but no thanks.  I have been
flamed on this list and made fun of and mocked.  I do not find that to
be very professional of a list dedicated to helping people out managing
Half-Life servers and providing information.  Some people on this list
need to grow up and mature.

Good luck to everyone and farewell.

Thanks,
Daniel Reinhardt