From: MAGUS [mailto:magus...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 12:32 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Better Windows Server for HLDS?

Hi.. thanks.. i think windows is better to use.

i've currenty one machine, with one physical OS running HLDS/cstrike/32
slots..
and other machine, with one physical OS running other 3 HLDS with:
16/14/12
slots.

what is better:
1: i run all HLDS in one phsyical OS?
2: virtualize two (or more) virtual OS and run the HLDS separately?

wich a problem that i run all HLDS in one physical OS?

last question (hehe):
consider that i've get one DC for running this servers (list down), wich
configuration that i would need for run all servers, with no problems?
(processor/memory/bandwidth)
- sv1: cstrike/30 slots;
- sv2: cstrike/16 slots;
- sv3: cstrike/14 slots;