From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of f0rkz
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 3:10 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Harddrives which to choose

Oooor I can just sit here and see how long it takes for you to pull
out of your drunken stuper.  You were the one to start this and I am
quite the stubborn ass when it comes to pricks like you.  Maybe I
should just unsubscribe from this list since its you waving your dick
around at everyone that doesn't join your cool club.  Oh pllllease can
I become a self centered prick like you? Please?