----- Original Message -----
From: "John Gibson" <j...@tripwireinteractive.com>

> You should never run two servers out of the same dir on the same host
> anyway. It is like that in RO or any of its mods. Every server instance
> of RO should be it's own install. Additionally having the
> steam_appid.txt is not our requirement, but rather a Steamworks
> requirement. We hope to work with Valve to come up with an alternate
> solution for this as the RO install is conflicting with the DH install
> of this file.

This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and the
person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of misdirection, the
recipient is prohibited from using, copying, printing or otherwise
disseminating it or any information contained in it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please
telephone +44 845 868 1337
or return the E.mail to postmas...@multiplay.co.uk.