From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Flubber
Sent: donderdag 3 september 2009 11:36
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] TF2 - Removing Halos

This game is getting so ridiculous, hats, halo, level on weapons one day or
another, i just loved tf2 when it was classic FPS with good gaming balance
and great fun, Why valve doesn't set cvar to disable all the crap they add
(i know because they don't care about admins, our anyone else but the us
forums whinner), at least server admins would have the choice and people
will know when they come to a classic clean server.

18:03:00