Is it the mdmp files or the results from the files? You could at least
try to figure out yourself about how to read those files. Read the
earlier answers, theres instructions for how to read them. Sometimes
you cant expect other people to do the things for you, you will have
to do it by yourself. People may not have time for it (maybe real lige
stuff, or running their own GSP like i do). You are saying that its
only containing bots.. Do you have DEP turned off?

Best regards

Christoffer Pedersen