Hi, I was never good with email lists. This is intended to be a reply to
myself.

Hi azuisleet, (cool idea about the netSetConVar, that sure it silly it is to
insecure, but I'm no good @ proxies)
Hi Allan! (I like your idea, but maybe it should be a different binary
altogether that you have to compile yourself, plugins are enabled by a
preprocessor define)

:-D

Oh, and about these plugin-unloading techniques and all of the other
not-so-hot ideas? They sound like a real blast to bypass, and if I ever to
get to work on them, I will post my solutions publicly :-)