I have no problem with fake clients. I just don't play on those servers.

Again, I wrote what I wrote because it was needed at the time. Ethical or not,
it worked and helped build out a steam group.

You play on my server that costs me out of pocket for hardware, bandwidth and
hydro. Not to mention time and effort of configuration. If your going to whine
because a bot invited you to my steam group, to bad. Hit ignore and move on.

Sent from my iPad