To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 01:45
Subject: [hlds] Strange Server.dll issue.

Hi.

I have been recently trying to finish a TF2 server for my neighborhood but I have been having some problems with it starting up. This is on Windows.

My ports are at 27016 UDP/TCP and my startup command is: srcds.exe
-console -game tf +map cp_manor_event +maxplayers 16 +ip 192.168.2.12
-port 27016

When I go to launch it it keeps trying to load off a unsigned module for
the server.dll, then tells me access to the secure servers are disabled
then fails to load the steam service.  I am using a Bell Speedstream
6520 router.

I am currently not running steam when launching the server and have
attempted to install the server numerous times with the hldsupdate tool.

Here is what my console says when I start it up: http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/8504/tf2t.png

Things I've tried: Turned off firewall, Check my DNS servers, Reinstalled(Like 4 times now), tried launching when steam is off/on, Ran as a admin when I am already am.

Please help me solve this weird/confusing error. I have set a TF2 server up before, but have never encountered this.