Its nothing, ignore it.

From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Janis Petrovs
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 2:43 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Half-Life 1 engine beta update released

What is this ? This happens when I shut down server with quit command
ipcserver.cpp (956) : Assertion Failed: FD_ISSET( fd, (fd_set *)m_pfdset )
Assert( Assertion Failed: FD_ISSET( fd, (fd_set *)m_pfdset )
):/home/VALVE/alfred/valve/steam3_rel_client/src/clientdll/../common/ipcserver.cpp:956

Citējot Alfred Reynolds
<alf...@valvesoftware.com><mailto:alf...@valvesoftware.com>:
We have released an update to the beta, run the hldsupdatetool with "-beta
hlbeta" to get this update. Changes for this update are:

- actually updated the Linux binary properly this time ( was missing previous
changes)
- updated steam support binary drop

Sans regressions this will be the release we set live once you guys have looked
it over.