This would be nice, yes.

On 11/2/2011 3:45 PM, msleeper wrote:
Fletcher - Is there someone we can report blatantly, aggressively
abusive servers to in an attempt to escalate the worst offenders to
human intervention? I don't think any of us here are expecting a
flawless programmatic solution to the issue of Bad Servers, nor would
we expect Valve staff to spend paid manhours joining and checking
servers instead of working on much more important tasks, but as
someone else said, the 1% worst offenders are "too big to fail" and
seem to be falling through the cracks in your automated systems. The
reporting tool sounds like a great solution, but my immediate concern
is that it might not pan out like you (and us server ops) are hoping
since the vast majority of players probably aren't even aware of such
problems.

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 2:50 PM, Fletcher Dunn