Exactly. Its worse than that.

As for prior comments. I am probably more informed on the situation than
most, at least no less that up to date, but there's a reason for that.

I stand by my prior comments and findings (Mike) SMAC does not force one to
use the global database and would most probably proffer not to have it
included but as an option to those who gave up on KAC and are happy to rely
on a Global system that is flawed, the SMAC developers offered it in as an
option, disabled by default.

Emil is correct. The KAC website is hardly monitored and not at all in
favour of opinions or input from outside entities especially if critical.
Users have been witnessed to be openly punished.

SMAC is CPU intense mainly due to the Wallhack module but this has been
improved and continues to be improved on a regular basis.

I have known KAC and SMAC to be used together but this would seem pointless
as SMAC does whatever KAC does but efficiently faster and with more positive
results. I am not bias for any other reason less the fact I have thoroughly
tested and compared both anticheat modules, in conclusion my findings state
to me that KAC doesn't work and SMAC does.