On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 3:16 PM, Yun Huang Yong <gumby_li...@mooh.org> wrote:
> As soon as the server runs a map/mission combination that doesn't exist in
> the missioncyclefile then the server will get stuck on that map forever.
> i.e. when you finish the mission it will not change maps.

I've ran into this issue as well a while ago. The server somehow got
into a state where the popfile didn't match the mvm map that was
running, which led to 'interesting' waves. Then it never changed maps
uptill I manually corrected the situation. I never filed a bugreport
for it because I didn't find out how the server got into this weird
state.

--
Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
  - Floyd Dell