If we do something like on the srcds server:
cstrike/custom/myprop/models/myprop.mdl

on the FastDL, how should we place it for client download:
cstrike/custom/myprop/models/myprop.mdl
or
cstrike/myprop/models/myprop.mdl

On 3/14/2013 10:19 PM, Fletcher Dunn wrote:

SteamPipe Betas have been released for Half-Life 2: Deathmatch and Counter-Strike: Source.

For each game, we have released a SteamPipe version of the dedicated server, which is a separate installation that should be installed using the SteamCMD tool, and a client beta that you can opt in to.

The regular (non-beta) dedicated server and client are not affected by this beta.

Further information about the SteamPipe conversion of the Source engine games can be found here:

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7388-QPFN-2491

We will keep the games in beta as long as significant bugs are being reported. You can help ensure that your favorite feature works without any disruption by helping to test it! In particular, the following features are sensitive to the filesystem changes and could use extra testing:

·Custom maps and server-side mods, and downloading of custom content from servers.

·Pure servers

Thanks for testing!