You can now also make that change in the command line for the launch. The wiki article has been updated to reflect that (along with a new beta option for changing webadmin port). http://wiki.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?title=Dedicated_Server_%28Killing_Floor_2%29#Command_Line_Launch_Options

Jared Creasy
Community Relations
Tripwire Interactive