I know this is on the todo list, but it has not been finished yet.

Jared Creasy
Community Relations
Tripwire Interactive

On 4/16/2015 8:30 AM, John Gibson wrote:
Harry,

I am pretty certain there is a setting that will allow the server to
be taken over by match making. If someone from Tripwire doesn't
respond before I do, I'll check what it is when I get into the office.

Cheers,

John

Sent from my iPhone