So, ok wait. Now I am more confused than when the thread started.
Which games still have this exploit?
- TF2? = No/fixed?
- DoS:S = ?
- CS:S = ?
- HL2MP: = ?
- Mods like FoF, etc. = ?

Is that old "exploit fix" SourceMod plug-in a fix or not? (it seems old
from 2009).

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 6:55 PM, Nicholas Hastings <psycho...@gameconnect.net