The Master servers have been moved to new IP addresses, you can use the
hl2master.steampowered.com DNS record to find where they are, if you have ever
hard coded master server addresses you will need to update them.

- Alfred

From: hlds [mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of
cyberiatexture
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 7:30 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] Source 2006 Master Server List is down

Hey there,

First time posting, I'm hoping this list is remotely appropriate to approach
Valve on a SRCDS issue.

For a couple of weeks now, perhaps longer, the Valve Master Servers for Source
2006 games seem to have been down, and as such people have been unable to find
any servers in Source 2006 multiplayer games.

The affected servers are (that I know of):
208.64.200.39:27011<http://208.64.200.39:27011>
208.64.200.52:27011<http://208.64.200.52:27011>
208.64.200.65:27015<http://208.64.200.65:27015>

Is there a chance we could get these back online?

Thanks.